Garlic Butter Chicken
- Half Beacon Seaweed Chicken
- 1 whole garlic clove
- 50g butter* (add a pinch of salt if using unsalted butter)
- 1 tsp sugar
- ½ tbsp sesame oil
- Cut half of the Beacon Seaweed Chicken into pieces.
- Add in marinade and marinate the chicken for 1 hour.
- Heat the wok with oil. Once the oil is hot, add in the marinated chicken pieces and fry on high heat until golden brown. Remove from heat. Heat the oil again on high heat and fry the chicken pieces for another 1-2 minutes. Remove and set aside.
- Add in ½ tbsp sesame oil and butter into the hot wok.
- Once the butter is melted, add in the minced garlic and sugar and stir fry the minced garlic until golden brown.
- Add in the chicken pieces and have a quick stir fry then done.